MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
Welcome, guests, to our flagship website. This serves as an invitation to all empowered women in the construction business – suppliers, contractors, developers, engineers, architects, and managers – who believe in strengthening our industry.
WIFI has several activities that may tickle your interests. All of us are active in charity events, technical trainings, and conventions that make our participation dynamic. We also have fun in the form of parties, out-of-town trips, and other celebrations for everyone to enjoy.
Foremost, this website is lovingly dedicated to our members who give their 100% in everything that we do. Behind all the pictures in our gallery are strong women, giving their time, talent, and treasure not just to the industry but to the society as a whole.
I vouch that WIFI will become a stronger group of women, making a huge impact in the field of construction.
Maraming salamat at mabuhay tayong lahat!
Engr. Jocelyn P. Lim
MISSION - VISION
- We will promote excellence and high ethical standards in the construction industry.
- We will provide a network among women in specific fields of construction.
- We will nurture and support the talents and capabilities of each member.
- We will advocate the spirit of excellence in the home, the workplace, the community and the country.
- We will support the activities of the PCA National in bringing about positive changes in the construction industry.
- We will improve the standards of the construction industry by providing training and scholarship to our staff and workers.
- We will establish linkages with various private and government agencies and instrumentalities, outreach programs, job opportunities.
- We will provide a forum for the discussion of issues affecting the construction industry and serve as a medium for the exchange of business and moral support.
- We will identify and support special issues and concerns affecting women and the formulation of appropriate actions to address such issues.
- We will actively participate in all activities of PCA National and recommend steps that will bring the Philippine construction industry at par with the world’s best.
- We have been an organization active in the construction industry for a considerable number of years.
- Individually, we have resources to use in our advocacy.
- We are all committed to improve the construction industry.
- We have established linkages with the different players in the industry in both public and private institutions.
- We have chapters in different region.
- We have been a member in good standing in PCA National.